Product Overview Series
The measurement and control terminal of DAE-D series station is a monitoring terminal product developed for ring network cabinets and small opening and closing stations that are widely used in urban power grids. With AC sampling, DC telemetry, remote control, remote signaling, wave recording, clock synchronization, event sequence recording, multi-serial communication, multiple communication protocols, distributed network communication, local or remote online loading or updating application software, setting parameters, remote It has functions such as diagnosis and maintenance, and can save large-capacity data. It is a new generation of measurement and control terminal devices.
The measurement and control terminal of the DAE-D series station contains an Ethernet network interface, which adopts the standard TCP/IP protocol and 10/100M communication rate; the internal bus of the device adopts the CAN fieldbus network to realize the communication between each module. It can cooperate with the distribution network automation main station and sub-station system to realize the collection and control of the power of multiple lines, detect faults, locate and isolate fault areas, restore power supply to non-fault areas, and improve the reliability of power supply. It is widely used in real-time data acquisition and monitoring of power network in power system substations at all levels, railway power and electrification systems and other industrial control fields.
Main technical parameters
1. The general international standard is adopted in the structure of functional modules, which effectively improves the insulation performance and anti-interference ability of the device. It can be installed in a decentralized manner or grouped together in a centralized manner, so that it can be flexibly used in various occasions.
2. Using modern digital electronic technologies such as network communication technology and high-performance single-chip microcomputer, the device has reliable performance and is flexible and convenient to use.
3. Powerful network communication function. The device adopts standard TCP/IP protocol, 100M communication rate. It contains 2 Ethernet chips with high communication speed and universal interface, which are used to form a mutual backup intra-station communication network.
4. Extra communication interface. The device contains up to four serial ports (RS485 or RS232 optional) to meet the communication requirements of different occasions.
5. The dual CAN-BUS network with non-destructive priority arbitration is used as the communication network between modules. The CAN-BUS network works in a multi-master mode, and any sub-module can actively initiate information transmission, so as to ensure the real-time and reliability of important event information transmission.
6. The software design adopts the open real-time multi-task operating system Linux RTOS, which is used to realize the scheduling management of each acquisition control and other tasks, which not only improves the operating reliability of the software, but also has better scalability. Software takes the road of standardization and reusability.
7. Strict anti-interference design and exquisite manufacturing process improve reliability. Using international standard industrial-grade brand components, the chip is SO packaged to ensure the reliability of the device.
8. Design for maintainability and extensibility. In the dispatch center, through the remote control channel, the software of the main control device and each measurement and control device can be directly upgraded and modified online in the dispatch center. The CAN-BUS bus is used for communication between modules, and different numbers and types of sub-modules can be configured on the hardware according to the needs of the project.